The Veterinary Wellcare Clinic at Safe Place for Animals is temporarily unavailable due to a staffing shortage. Please check back for updates on the status of our veterinary services availability. We look forward to providing vet care to our clients and community again soon.
If you are a current or past client and would like a copy of your pet(s) vet records sent to you in the meantime, please call us at 615-451-7342 or email us here.
The Veterinary Clinic at Safe Place for Animals provides low-cost, high-quality veterinary care for dogs/puppies and cats/kittens. Our goal is to help pet owners and their pets by making affordable vet care more accessible to help keep pets healthy, happy and safe!
We offer the following services:
- Rabies (Dogs and Cats)
Bordetella/Kennel Cough (Dogs)
- DA2PPv/Distemper-Parvo Combo (Dogs)
- Leptospurosis (Dogs)
- FVRCP/Feline Distemper Combo (Cats)
- Leukemia (Cats)
- Heartworm Testing +/- Tick Borne Disease Screening
- Glucose/Blood Sugar Check/Diabetes Screening
- Bloodwork (Check Kidney Function, Liver Function, etc.)
- Urinalysis (Urine Check)
- Feline AIDS and Leukemia (FIV/FeLV) Testing
- Skin Analysis, Parasites, Fungus, Infections, Allergies
- Ear Mite & Infection Testing
- Parvo Testing
- Fecal Check/Intestinal Parasites
- Quality of Life
- Review of Medical Records
Anal Gland Expression
*We refer out for the following veterinary services: x-rays/radiographs/digital imaging, dental procedures and surgeries such as mass removals, amputations and spay/neuter, as well as Specialty Practices such as Eye/Ophthalmology, Heart/Cardiology and Cancer/Neoplasia/Oncology.
Our Veterinary Clinic services are available by appointment only. Please call us at 615-451-7342 for availability and to schedule.
Proceeds from the Veterinary Clinic go to help support the SPA shelter animals.